Translate

Monday 9 April 2012

ISRAEL, POLAND and FRANCE dolls newly listed

I hope you have all had a good Easter!
I am adding three more dolls onto my website - an interesting ISRAEL doll (Church Goer?), a POLAND doll from the Lowicz region and  a French Petitcolin doll from the Alsace region.

To see more photos and information about these dolls, please see my website.  Thank you.

I am hoping to list another little diorama soon, for those of you who like seeing them.  (I just don't know where the time goes to!)


 * * * *
ISRAEL - (Church Goer?)
(Website Id:  Asia - Israel - 0018 and 0018A).
 POLAND (Lowicz region)
(Website Id: - Europe - Poland - 0019 and 0019A).
 FRANCE (Alsace region)
(Website Id: - Europe - France - 0038).


 * * * * * * *

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Wonderful lot of dolls here and other posts. The Lowicz lady is the most beautiful doll I have ever seen yet! Great find here. Love seeing your collection and especially your dioramas. This is the most unique of all. Keep making more!
Kind regards

World Costume Dolls said...

Thankyou Margaret. The Polish doll is lovely. (Thank you also for your very kind comments about my dioramas). Carole.