Translate

Thursday 18 October 2012

MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT DOLLS HOUSE FURNITURE!

NEW PAGE
In approximately 1995 I decided to try making some dolls house furniture.  This was the result! 
You can see  more furniture on my NEW PAGE - "MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT DOLLS HOUSE FURNITURE!".  
To view the page, just click onto it on the top, right hand side of this page.  You will also be able to see the rest of the furniture, and the dolls house which it is now in.
OWL AND DISPLAY CASE
(on separate table)
DAVENPORT DESK
ONE SIDE OF THE HOUSE
 * * * *
(MORE DOLLS TO FOLLOW!)
 * * * * * * *




2 comments:

Mini Minnie said...

Wow! You do such lovely work! The attention to detail is just wonderful!

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you for your very kind comment. I appreciate it. I am sorry for the delay in publishing it but I have been away and only just got back. Thank you also for following my site. I hope you will enjoy it.