Translate

Sunday 23 February 2014

WHAT COSTUME IS THIS?

Can you help me, please?  I am having difficulty finding out the origin of this costume.
(The hat is GREEK so please ignore that!!).  
I am just trying to find out the country of origin of the DRESS.
The costume consists of a long sleeved dress with a matching apron attached.  Over the dress is a long tabbard with a collar.  It is open-sided. 
I am thinking that it is possibly Romania, but I am not certain.  I would be very grateful for any help.
Many thanks.
Carole.
ORIGIN OF COSTUME
(Ignore the hat, which is Greek!)
 YOUR HELP WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED!
ANY IDEAS PLEASE? 
* * * *
ONE OF MY RECENT WALKS
The Cairn at the top of our local Golf Links.
(Note the little teddy bear on the top of the stone.
Someone had put him there.  He must be very cold because he has had a long walk!)
ENJOY!
Carole.

No comments: