Translate

Sunday 9 February 2020

MORE WELSH (WALES) COSTUME POSTCARDS

Today I would like to show you some more postcards of people dressed in Welsh costume.
The backs of these postcards are blank, with no information about the characters.  The first one shows women collecting cockles.  
I hope you will enjoy seeing them.

COSTUME DOLLS:
I still have a lot of costume dolls to show you, time permitting!

 * * *

WELSH COSTUME POSTCARDS FROM WALES, U.K.
PLEASE NOTE:
These Welsh/Wales costume postcards are NOT for sale.
(They are part of my own private collection).

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PC0043)

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PC0036)

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PC0037)

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PC0038)

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PC0042)

Code No: - (WALES - PC0041)

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PCOO39)

WALES
Code No:  (WALES - PC0040)


  * * *  
A LION CUB
(Drawn for me by my Granddaughter, recently).

Carole
ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: