Translate

Thursday 14 January 2021

"WORLD COSTUMES" - MY LATEST MARKET STALL

A WORLD COSTUMES MARKET STALL

(Full view)


I had the idea to make a Market Stall for "World Costumes", so named, after my website: www.worldcostumedolls.com
I purchased this market stall in kit form, and painted it with Annie Sloan paint in Louis Blue.  I added a base, which I painted with "French Linen". 
The costumes were all taken off damaged dolls, and dolls I no longer needed to keep, with the exception of the Scottish kilt, blouse and sleeveless jacket (on the extreme left, front), which I purchased off eBay  It is an exceptionally well made outfit, and is 1/12th. scale.

LEFT SIDE (Front)

The full-length mirror on the wall
at the back, was a gift off my daughter.
                                                                     
RIGHT SIDE (Front)

The lady behind the counter is a "Jay's of Ireland" doll,
dressed as a lady from County Cork.

LEFT END

The green painted box on the left, was  made by my friend.  I filled it with "bargains".

 RIGHT END

A lovely beaded Indian dress on the right, and
a plaited wig to go with it.

LEFT END

* * * 
Carole

Keep safe and well.

ENJOY!

No comments: