Translate

Wednesday 13 October 2021

DOLLS FROM GERMANY, ITALY, EGYPT, RUSSIA and SWEDEN

 Today I am listing dolls from: GERMANY,  ITALY,  EGYPT,  RUSSIA and SWEDEN.

To see more photos, and information about the dolls, please see the Website, www.worldcostumedolls.com.  Thank you.

Just click onto the "INVENTORY TAB" and put in the Code No. for the doll exactly as you see it below, and the dolls will come up.  (If you just put in the name of the Country, all the dolls I have listed in that country will come up)

GERMANY

Website Id:  (Europe - Germany - 0040, 0040A and 0040B)

ITALY

Website Id:  (Europe - Italy - 0017)

RUSSIA
Website Id:  (Europe - Russia - 001) 

EGYPT
Website Id:  (Africa - Egypt - 008 and 008A)

SWEDEN
Website Id:  (Europe - Sweden - 0026)

 * * *

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.  All is well here. Since the pandemic started, I have been very busy catching up with lots of jobs at home, but I have still managed to fit in plenty of walks.  I still have lots of dolls to catalogue before they can go onto my website, and hopefully I will be able to get on with that job soon!

I am desperately running out of space to store more dolls, but somehow, I usually manage to find room for them!

I still have dolls which I can post on here for sale, and hopefully, with the darker evenings coming soon, I will be able to settle down to do it!  Thank you all for your patience!

 * * *

A beautiful rainbow we saw at the end of our walk last week.


KEEP SAFE AND WELL!
Carole

 * * * * * *

No comments: