Translate

Saturday 30 July 2011

NEW PAGE - "BOOKS" ON WEBSITE

NEW PAGE ON THE WEBSITE 
On this page I have listed doll and costume books which I hope you will find helpful.  They are written in English, with the exception of two books which are written in French and Dutch.  Just click onto the "BOOKS" tab at the top of the HOME page.

I have also listed 
FIVE NEW DOLL GROUPS
FROM
Poland, Wales, Madagascar and Zimbabwe.
To see more information about these dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.  Carole.

POLAND - (Carpathian Mountains)
Website Id:  Europe - Poland - 0017

WALES
Website Id:  Europe - Wales - 0026

 WALES
Website Id:  Europe - Wales - 0027

MADAGASCAR
Website Id:  Africa - Madagascar - 003

ZIMBABWE
Website Id:  Africa - Zimbabwe - 007

- - - - - - -

4 comments:

Nukke said...

Nice dolls !!!! I like those from Madagascar most :)

ps. some new doll pics in http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.com/2011/08/phot-friday-spot-nuket-valokeilassa.html

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you Nukke. Carole.

Aniarozella said...

beauty dolls !

Manhamana said...

Thank you for your fantastic website!
This is an excellent source of information
A few days ago I bought more than 50 regional dolls, and I was able to identify them!
Many of them I have to clean and repair.
Here is a link to the blog, for repairs and my collection of dolls in regional costumes
http://lalkiregionalnewklinicelalek.blogspot.com/