Translate

Friday 31 August 2012

The STANISLAW WYSPIANSKI HANDICRAFT COOPERATIVE

There is a new Doll Maker (The Stanislaw Wyspianski Handicraft Cooperative) on the  DOLL MAKER PAGE.  Just click on DOLL MAKERS at the top, right hand side of this page.

NOTE:
I have added this doll maker onto the blog with the kind permission of Margaret, a fellow doll collector and blogger, who is a collector of Polish costume dolls.
You can see Margaret's blog at:  
Polish Folk Dolls

POLAND
(Website Id:  Europe - Poland - 005)
 * * * * * * *







2 comments:

Nukke said...

This was very interesting !!! So much information about these dolls. I have those too and have wondered who makes them. You are doing very valuable work as you let people know about the history of these wonderful dolls !!!! Thank you so muc !!!!!
ps. I'll link this to my Facebook too !

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you for your kind comment, Nukke. I appreciate it. The credit for this one goes to "Margaret" (Polish Costume Dolls)who very kindly sent me this information to put on my blog. Carole.