Translate

Sunday 6 October 2013

DOLLS FROM BELGIUM, RUSSIA, AFRICA and LITHUANIA

Dolls from BELGIUM, RUSSIA, AFRICA and LITHUANIA are the dolls I am listing today. ( I just LOVE the Belgian doll).  Although her clothes are rather faded (aren't we all at her age?), she is just full of charm.  What a little treasure!
As always you can see more pictures and more information about the dolls on my website.
   * * *  *
(I am also adding some photos from a recent walk I did).  
 * * * *
BELGIUM
(Website Id:  Europe - 006, 006A. 006B, 006C and 006D)
RUSSIA - (region unknown)
(Website Id:  Asia - Russia - 0025 and 0025A)
SOUTH AFRICA - (half-doll)
Ndebele doll
(Website Id:  Africa - South Africa - 0021, 0021A and 0021B)
LITHUANIA - (pair of cloth dolls)
Hand made Seaman and wife
(Website Id:  Europe - Lithuania - 003, 003A,  003B, 003C and 003D)
LITHUANIA - (pair of vinyl dolls)
Seaman and wife
(Website Id:  Europe - Lithuania - 004 and 004A)
 * * * *
ONE OF MY LATEST WALKS.
This walk started at Tretower near Sennybridge, South Wales.  It was a round trip of eight and a half miles on a day of glorious sunshine, and the views were as stunning as ever!  Although it was the end of September we were all wearing short sleeved T- shirts.
TRETOWER
GORSE ON THE MOUNTAIN
(part of the Black Mountains Range)
A FARM DOWN IN THE VALLEY
A BUTTERFLY ON A PLANT
FUNGI GROWING ON A TREE
(It was approximately one foot wide!)
 * * * *
And in complete contrast with the weather, this is me on Epynt Mountain Range, Brecon Beacons on a misty and very wet day, just ONE week later!
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *


2 comments:

Julieta said...

Hi Carole!
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my second country! And for the fotos, I see you were lucky, for it was not raining! Great! Didn't you find a nice new Dutch doll to add at your collection? I know, it's difficult to find such wonderful dolls... they're not trendy anymore!

I love the South African one, its colours are amazing and the Belgian, it's lovely!

If in the future you visit again The Netherland, it would be nice to meet us and have a cup of coffee or thee in The Hague, for my city has wonderful museums!

Greetings from the now very wet tulip, windmills and wooden clogs land! (It hasn't stop raining for days and days on!).

World Costume Dolls said...

Hi Julieta. I am pleased you like my African doll. The bead-work on these dolls never ceases to amaze me!
I wasn't really in the right place to look for dolls because we did some sightseeing, and it was quite a short trip.
I am hoping to go back to Holland some time, as I failed to see inside a building which I would have liked to have done!
Greetings from a cold, wet and dreary Wales. Carole.