Translate

Saturday 3 May 2014

GAMBIA DOLL now on website. (Technical problem solved!)


GOOD NEWS!
The technical problem I have had on my Blog has now been solved by a very kind friend, so I will now be able to add more posts and photos on here.  It is such a relief!

Today I am just adding one doll from Gambia but I will be able to add more dolls soon.  To see more information about the doll, please see the website.  Thank you.

I have also added a Polish army beret onto the PAGE - "MY FOREIGN HATS AND HEAD-WEAR COLLECTION".  To see the beret, just click onto "MY FOREIGN HATS AND HEAD-WEAR COLLECTION" at the top, right hand side of this page.

The picture at the bottom of the page shows me on a recent walk up over Llandegley Rocks, Powys.  (For some reason the sheep all decided to follow me, much to the amusement of my family!).

GAMBIA - (Hand made doll)
Website Id:  (Africa - Gambia - 0012
 * * *
MY RECENT WALK. 
LLANDEGLEY ROCKS, POWYS.
 * * * * * * *







No comments: