Translate

Tuesday 27 May 2014

DOLLS FROM BOLIVIA, BULGARIA, LATVIA and JAPAN

Today I am listing dolls from BOLIVIA, BULGARIA, LATVIA and JAPAN.

I have not been able to find any different dolls lately, so hopefully I will be able to find some to show you soon.
 I suppose it is bound to be more difficult to find them when I already have such a large collection.  Having said this, it means that when I do manage to find something, it will be all the more exciting for me, (and hopefully, for you!).  Even so, I will certainly never stop looking!
For more pictures of the dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.

I have also listed a photograph of a PAKISTAN costume at the bottom of the Blog, which is part of my foreign costume collection.

I have found that the differences between LATVIAN and LITHUANIAN costumes are some-what confusing, as I feel they are rather similar, but a kind fellow doll collector gave me two excellent website addresses which you may like to take a look at.  I have posted the addresses here:  



My latest dolls:
BOLIVIA
(Website Id:  America - Bolivia - 007 and 007A)
BULGARIA
(Website Id:  (Europe - 0011, 0011A and 0011B)
LATVIA
(Website Id:  Europe - Latvia - 0014)
LATVIA
(Website Id:  Europe - Latvia - 0015)
JAPAN
(Website Id:  Asia - Japan - 0016 and 0016A)
 * * * *

ONE OF THE COSTUMES IN MY "FOREIGN COSTUME COLLECTION"
PAKISTAN
(Child's costume)
 ENJOY!

Carole
 * * * * * * *

No comments: