Translate

Wednesday 30 December 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (and a doll from SWAZILAND)

HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all my friends and followers!!

Another new year ahead of us!  I don't usually make  New Year resolutions, as I never seem to keep them longer than a couple of weeks!  But this year I am making a resolution to blog more often!  Time has just run away with me this year, as I have given so many Talks about dolls to various groups, and I have also become more involved in other things too, but dolls, as always, are my TOP PRIORITY!!  Hopefully I will be able to do more blogs this year!

Thank you for all the lovely comments I have received during the year.  They are very much appreciated!!
 * * * *
As always, for more information about these dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.
 * * * *
 BULGARIA - (Kukeri Festival doll)
(A JANUARY 1st. DOLL)
Website Id:  (Europe - Bulgaria - 0011, 0011A and 0011B)
 BULGARIA - (Kukeri Festival doll)
(A JANUARY 1st. DOLL)
Website Id:  (Europe - Bulgaria - 0011, 0011A and 0011B)

 * * * *
SWAZILAND - (hand made doll)
Website Id:  (Africa - Swaziland - 004, 004A and 004B)

HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!

Carole
 * * * * * * *


No comments: