Translate

Sunday 17 January 2016

DOLLS FROM VENEZUELA, POLAND and RUSSIA

Today I am listing dolls from VENEZUELA,  POLAND, and RUSSIA.
For more information about the dolls, and more pictures, please see the website.  Thank you.
 * * * *
I have also added a lovely Russian headdress onto the page "MY FOREIGN HATS AND HEAD-WEAR COLLECTION".  To view the page, just click onto the title - "MY FOREIGN HATS AND HEAD-WEAR COLLECTION" at the top, right hand side of the Home page.  Thank you. 
 * * * *
VENEZUELA (Guajira woman)
Website Id:  (America - Venezuela - 004, 004A and 004B)
POLAND - (Krakow)
Website Id:  (Europe - Poland - 0021 and 0021A)
RUSSIA - (Matrouyshka dolls)
Website Id:  (Asia - Russia - 0028 and 0028A)
 * * * *
RUSSIA
(A beaded and sequined head-dress)
 * * * *
Just a couple of photos from one of my recent walks for which I will be leading, shortly..
It was a lovely, but extremely muddy walk of just 6.5 miles.  It was also very cold with some snow on the hills around Mid Wales (but not where we were at the time).  We ended up in mud over the tops of our boots, and at one point it went up to our calves.  I didn't think to photograph that as I was so busy trying to pull my feet out of the mud, at the same time as trying to remain in a vertical position!  It was good fun!!
 * *
 My brand new boots, AFTER I had cleaned the worse off, on site.

COMING BACK DOWN past the Rifle Range which was closed, as it was a Saturday.  This was the mud-free part!
A VIEW DOWN INTO THE VALLEY.

Carole.
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *

No comments: