Translate

Sunday 23 July 2017

WORLD COSTUME DOLLS FROM CUBA, CHILE and SCOTLAND

Today I am listing new dolls from CUBA,  CHILE, and SCOTLAND.
There is an interesting Festival doll, a Tourist and a weaver doll, and a Guardsman doll.
For more photos, and more information about the dolls, please see the website.  (Just put the identification number into the search box on the "INVENTORY" page, and it will bring up the dolls).

I will be listing more costume postcards onto the website shortly.  They will not be for sale, but I have a few more for sale which I will list as soon as possible.

I will also be listing a few more dolls for sale, as soon as possible.
Thank you.

CUBA - (Festival doll)
Website Id:  (America - Cuba - 007, 007A and 007B)

CUBA - (Tourist doll)
Website Id:  (America - Cuba - 005)

CHILE - (A weaver doll)
Website Id:  (America - Chile - 005)

SCOTLAND - (Guardsman)
Website Id:  (Europe - Scotland - 0030 and 0030A)

 * * *
SOME OF MY OLDER DOLLS:
 I also have some older dolls which are not on my website.  I thought I would show you this one.  It is a china half-doll sitting up in "bed".  The bed is actually a nightdress case.  The doll and the nightdress case are C.1930's.

AN OLD DOLL SET INTO A NIGHTDRESS CASE.

A CLOSE-UP OF THE DOLL.

Carole
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *

No comments: