Translate

Wednesday 14 October 2020

CRETAN CRAFTS MAKET STALL

CRETAN CRAFTS

(A market stall)

Here is another little market stall which I have enjoyed working on.

I have been working on miniatures since we have all been under certain restrictions due to Coronavirus.
This is just a quick, simple one which I have worked on.  I had the idea for this one since seeing lots of beautiful market stalls some years ago, on the Greek Island of Crete (and other countries), selling lovely handmade tablecloths and doyleys etc.
For this "quick-to-make" stall, I have used ready-made tablecloths, by cutting them up out of unused handkerchiefs, and motifs which can be bought by the yard and cut off individually, to make little doyleys.
The lady "running the stall" is a "bought" doll, and I have left her dressed as she was, as I think she is quite suitable.

I still have some costume dolls to list here, and will hopefully find the time to do it soon!

I hope you are all keeping safe and well!

 * * *

Carole

ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: