Translate

Friday 14 May 2021

DOLLS FROM ENGLAND, CHINA, AMERICA (NORTH AMERICA) and INDIA

       Today I am listing dolls from ENGLAND, CHINA, AMERICA (NORTH AMERICA), and INDIA.  For more information about the dolls, and more photos, please see the website (www.worldcostumedolls.com), thank you.
Just click onto the INVENTORY Tab at the top of the HOME PAGE and put in the Website Code Number (as shown here on my blog), and the dolls will come up.  You can then click onto the photos to make them larger.  If you just put in the name of the Country, all the dolls I have listed in that country will come up.

For the last few weeks I have been very busy having some work done around my house.  As like other people, I have been spending all my time at home, and catching up with jobs.  My Walking Group has very recently been allowed to start up again.  (I have missed it!)  Hopefully life will start to become normal again soon.
I hope you are all keeping safe and well!

ENGLAND (Pearly Boy)
Website Id:  Europe - England - 0032, 0032A and 0032B)

CHINA (Girl with panda)
Website Id:  (Asia - China - 0018, 0018A and 0018B)

AMERICA (NORTH AMERICA)
Website Id:  (America - North America - 0038)

INDIA (Bridegroom)
Website Id:  (Asia - India - 0016)

 * * * * *

One of my favourite animal photos:  
A photo taken on one of my walks a few years ago.


AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS!

Keep safe and well!

Carole

ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: