Translate

Friday 18 June 2021

DOLLS FROM NORTH AMERICA (ALASKA), CANADA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and LANZAROTE

Today I am listing dolls from AMERICA (Alaska), CANADA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and LANZAROTE.
For more information about the dolls, and more photos of the dolls, please see the website (www.worldcostumedolls.com)
Just click on the INVENTORY TAB along the top of the HOME page, and put in the Website Id. for the dolls, as shown above the photos of the dolls, here, and the dolls will come up.  (If you just put in the name of the country, all the dolls I have listed in that country will come up).

ALASKA 
Website Id:  (America - North America (Alaska) - 001 and 001A)

CANADA
Website Id:  (America - Canada - 0014 and 0014A)

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 
Website Id:  (Asia - United Arab Emirates - 003 and 003A)

LANZAROTE 
Website Id:  (Europe - Lanzarote - 003)

 * * *
I hope you have all been keeping well.  During Lockdown, I have been busy catching up with lots of jobs around the house, but I still have a lot of interesting dolls to catalogue, and put onto my website.  Where does the time go to?  There never seems to be enough hours in the day!  Hopefully I will be able to start catching up again soon!

 * * *

The colourful entrance to a house,
seen on one of my recent walks.

SHEEP we saw on one of my recent walks


 * * *
Carole

ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: