Translate

Sunday 17 July 2011

FIVE NEW DOLLS LISTED ON WEBSITE

I have listed five new dolls on the website, from EASTER ISLAND, GAMBIA, GHANA, ECUADOR and MONGOLIA.
For more pictures and information, please see the website.

I have also changed the country from France to Israel, on the doll listed on my Blog of the 5th. May.  It appears to be dressed in a French costume but looks similar to the Sabra of Israel dolls, but several people have very kindly contacted me and informed me that it was made in Israel, by ISRADOLL.  Thank you to those who contacted me.  I really appreciate it.  Carole.

NEW DOLLS LISTED:

EASTER ISLAND (Rapa Nui)
Website Id:  Oceania - Easter Island (Rapa Nui) - 001

GAMBIA
Website Id:  Africa - Gambia - 003

GHANA
Website Id:  Africa - Ghana - 008

ECUADOR
Website Id:  America - Ecuador - 003 

MONGOLIA
Website Id:  Asia - Mongolia - 005

-------

2 comments:

Nukke said...

That Easter Island doll is so Cool !!!!

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you Nukke. I thought so, too! Carole.