Translate

Saturday 24 January 2015

CAMEROON, TUNISIA, SINGAPORE and TAIWAN DOLLS

Today I am listing dolls from CAMEROON,  TUNISIA,  SINGAPORE, and TAIWAN
As always, you can see more photos, and information about the dolls on the website.
As usual I like them all, but I particularly like the little doll from Taiwan, at the bottom of the list.  She is a real character!  

I have also added five more dolls onto the "DOLLS FOR SALE" page.

As I am not able to go walking at the moment due to a fall (or should I say a skid?) coming off a very icey wooden bridge on a walk a couple of weeks ago, I am now hoping to catch up on cataloguing and listing more dolls!

CAMEROON - (Namji doll)
(Website Id:  Africa - Cameroon - 006. 006A and 006B)

TUNISIA
(Website Id: Africa - Tunisia - 008)

SINGAPORE
(Website Id:  Asia - Singapore - 0011)

TAIWAN
(Website Id:  Asia - Taiwan - 0010 and 0010A)
 * * *
A scene from one of my walks (before I had an argument with a bridge!).
COWCLOD HILL
Carole.
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *


No comments: