Translate

Sunday 17 May 2015

DOLLS FROM TONGA, MAURITIUS, JAPAN and ENGLAND

Today I am listing dolls from TONGA,  MAURITIUS,  JAPAN and  ENGLAND.

For more pictures and information about the dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.

I am also listing a new male hat on the  "MY FOREIGN HATS AND HEAD-WEAR" page.  To view this hat (with an extra picture of it), just click onto "MY FOREIGN HATS AND HEAD-WEAR" page at the top, right hand corner of this page.
I am not certain where the hat is from.  I think it may be from Iran or Afghanistan, but I am not certain.  It is decorated with small mirrors.

Once again I must apologise for the problem I am getting with my comments which I have received on my website.  I thought I had solved the problem, but some of the comments have just vanished off my blog AGAIN, which is such a shame!  I have no idea why.  I will never understand modern technology!!

TONGA - (pair of dolls)
(Website Id:  Oceania - Tonga - 003, 003A, 003B, 003C, 003D and 003E) 
 MAURITIUS
(Website Id:  Africa - Mauritius - 004)
 JAPAN - (lady with prayer wheel)
(Website Id:  Asia - Japan - 0033) 
 ENGLAND - (Beefeater, Yeoman of the Guard)
(Website Id:  Europe - England - 0062)
 * * * *
MALE HAT FROM IRAN or AFGHANISTAN?
TOP OF MALE HAT FROM IRAN OR AFGHANISTAN?
 * * * *
Just a few pictures from one of MY RECENT WALKS.  We were lucky enough to see a new born lamb just a few SECONDS old. We saw him on the ground, first.  The Mum was just cleaning him up.  What a wonderful sight!
 Our lunch time view.
 Crossing a river bridge.
 Flowers in a garden, at the end of our walk.
ENJOY!
Carole. 
* * * * * * *













No comments: