Translate

Friday 26 February 2016

EIGHT NEW DOLLS ON THE "DOLLS FOR SALE" PAGE (more dolls to list on the website soon)

EIGHT NEW DOLLS added to the "DOLLS FOR SALE" PAGE.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND PRICES,
please see the "DOLLS FOR SALE PAGE" Thank you.

I have now put dolls from ROMANIA,  PUERTO RICO,  NEPAL,  GREECE,  POLAND,  (SPAIN) LANZAROTE, and (SPAIN) TENERIFE, onto the "DOLLS FOR SALE" page.  

As I have a few people waiting to see them, I thought I would list them now, and add more new dolls onto my Website as soon a possible.
The dolls I have listed for sale are all in good condition (unless otherwise stated).

For more information about the dolls, please click onto the "DOLLS FOR SALE PAGE" at the top, right hand corner of this page.

The dolls I have listed for sale are all dolls which are the same as I already have, so are no longer required.
 * *
ROMANIA (Cluj region) 

 PUERTO RICO

NEPAL 

GREECE 

POLAND (1)

POLAND (2) 

SPAIN (Lanzarote)

SPAIN (Tenerife)

* * *
A VIEW FROM MY RECENT EIGHT MILE WALK
(Extremely steep climbs and steep descent, but well worth the effort!)
 ENJOY!
Carole

* * * * * * *










No comments: