Translate

Monday 18 December 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
TO ALL MY 
FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS!
2017
VIETNAM (Father Christmas)
Website Id:  (Asia - Vietnam - 007A)
(NOT FOR SALE)

VIETNAM (Father Christmas)
Website Id:  (Asia - Vietnam - 007)
 (NOT FOR SALE)
.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.

 * * *
I have put a short up-date on "EMMA's PAGE".  I have also added just a few more dolls on the "DOLLS FOR SALE" Page.

PROBLEMS WITH MESSAGES!
Unfortunately there appears to be problems with my messages.  I can read them, and I can reply to them, BUT my replies are not showing up on my Blog!  It is very annoying!  For those of you who have messaged me, please accept my sincere apologies.

DOLLS FOR SALE 
FROM:  BOSNIA, SOUTH AFRICA, ST. LUCIA and TURKEY
For more information about the dolls for sale, please see the page - "DOLLS FOR SALE" at the top, right hand corner of this page.  Thank you.

BOSNIA
Code No:  (Europe - Bosnia - BG/00105)

SOUTH AFRICA
Code No:  (Africa - South Africa - BG/00104)

ST. LUCIA
Code No:  (America - St. Lucia - BG/00103)

TURKEY
Code No:  (Asia - Turkey - BG/00102)

Carole
ENJOY!

  * * * * * * *

No comments: