Translate

Monday 29 October 2018

HANDMADE DOLLS FROM TIBET

Today I am listing these beautiful handmade dolls which I purchased in TIBET recently.
(These are the only dolls I was able to find there).

I hope you will enjoy them!

As always, you can see more photos, and more information about the dolls on my website.  Just go to my website (www.worldcostumedolls.com) and click onto the Itinerary Tab across the top of the HOME Page.  Just put the Id number into the search box, and they will come up.

(If you just put in the name of the country, it will bring up all the dolls in that country).
Thank you.

TIBET - (Pair of handmade dolls)
Website Id:  (Asia - Tibet - 005, 005A, 005B, 005C 
005D and 005E,)

TIBET - (monk blowing a conch shell)
Website Id:  (Asia - Tibet - 003)

TIBET - (monk playing the cymbals)
Website Id:  (Asia - Tibet - 004)

 * * *

A FEW PHOTOS OF SOME OF THE PANDAS
I SAW IN THE PANDA RESERVE IN CHENGDU, CHINA.


 * * *
Carole
ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: