Translate

Saturday 29 December 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (and a few more dolls)


HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS!

LESOTHO

First I would like to thank you all so much for your support during the last year.  Thank you too, to all of you who have sent me lovely comments about my website.  I appreciate it very much!  I hope you will enjoy seeing more of my Posts, here on my blog.

I have had a very busy year this year (as I am sure you all have, too!)  I have had two beautiful family weddings, and I was very fortunate to have a wonderful holiday in Tibet and China. I was able to buy a lovely pair of hand made dolls in Tibet, which are now on my website.

I am also very lucky to be living in a lovely part of the world where I can go walking, seeing the most stunning Welsh countryside, and of course, seeing all the animals on my walks, which is an extra bonus!

I hope you have all had a good year too, and that you have been able to find more beautiful dolls for your collection.  

 * * *

Here are a few more dolls for you to see.  They are from The Philippines, Greece and Lesotho.
As always, you can see more pictures, and more information about the dolls, on my website, (www.worldcostumedolls.com).  Just click on the "INVENTORY" Tab on the HOME PAGE and put the code number of the doll in the box, and it will bring up the doll.  If you just put in the name of the country, it will bring up all the dolls in that country.

PHILIPPINES
Website Id:  (Asia - Philippines - 009, 009A and 009B)

GREECE
Website Id:  (Europe - Greece - 008 and 008A)

LESOTHO
Website Id:  (Africa - Lesotho - 004, 004A and 004B)


GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL
THROUGHOUT 2019!

 * * *
Carole
ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: