Translate

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Market Stall - "WORLD COSTUME DOLLS" - Prop. "Dot Comm"

MARKET STALL

 "WORLD COSTUME DOLLS" - Prop. "Dot Comm"  


I love working on these Market Stalls, but I am beginning to run out of space!  Here is my latest Market Stall - "World Costume Dolls - Prop. Dot Comm"

I have just "finished" this one, but I need to look for more "tiny" dolls. They are not easy to find!
The Jordanian lady on the left, who is handing a little Guatemalan doll over to the young girl, is looking after the stall for her friend Dot Comm, (the proprietor), who has gone to the warehouse to buy more dolls.



* * *

Carole
Keep safe and well!
ENJOY!

* * * * *

2 comments:

Halina said...

Super pasja,pozdrawiam

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you Halina! I have enjoyed doing these market stalls. Best wishes to you, too.