Translate

Friday 30 October 2020

DOLLS FROM MEXICO, ITALY and SENEGAL

Today I am listing dolls from  MEXICO, ITALY and SENEGAL.  For more information about the dolls, please see the website - www.worldcostumedolls.com  
Just click on the Inventory Tab along the top of the Home Page, and put in the Code Number for the doll (as given here), and the doll will come up.

MEXICO
Website Id:  (Africa - Mexico - 0029)

ITALY
Website Id:  (Europe - Italy - 000016)

SENEGAL
Website Id:  (Africa - Senegal - 001 and 001A)

SENEGAL
Website Id:  (Africa - Senegal - 005)

 * * *
Some beautiful horses I met on one of my recent walks (before Lockdown).


This one was particularly friendly, and wanted a cuddle.

 * * *
I hope you are all keeping safe and well.  In the meantime, please keep watching as I have more dolls to list here.  Thank you.
Carole.
ENJOY!
 
* * * * * * *

No comments: