Translate

Sunday 15 November 2020

A DOLL FROM BURKINA FASO

BURKINA FASO

Website Id:  (Africa - Burkina Faso - 002, 002A and 002B)


 This lovely hand made doll is from Burkina Faso, West Africa.  For more information, and more photos of the doll, please see my website:  www.worldcostumedolls.com
Just go to the website and click on the "INVENTORY" Tab, across the top of the page, and put the Code No: in the Search Box, (as shown here), and the doll will come up.

 * * *

CRETAN CRAFTS


This is my latest little Market Stall which I have made.  I have based it on the Greek Island of Crete. The doll is a ready made, ready dressed little doll, which is a perfect size.
For this Stall I have used old un-used handkerchiefs, which are of course, already embroidered, and some have dainty lace edging.  They have made ideal little tablecloths etc. 

Carole
ENJOY!

 * * * * * * *

No comments: